Help, GIME ME TWO SECONDS :DBlistBox with mutiselect
Author Message
 Help, GIME ME TWO SECONDS :DBlistBox with mutiselect

HI,
I have this database with several adjancent fields
 -->the Database:
field1 field2 field3  field4  field5      field6  field7
field.............
  6     TTT    UUU  VVV     WWW    XXX   YYY

And the field1  determines the number of  not empty fields

So do you have a solution to display the fields which are not empty
in a DBLISTBOX ?
Maybe do you have other solutions.

Because user will have to choice one or several fields between
the displayed fileds (or eventually he will make a MultiSelect)
I know it is necessary to use a loop but I don?t know how I can do

Thanks,

Sun, 30 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help, create Second index at run time

2. Second Request for HELP: Using D2 DLL's in MS-Access

3. Select from two tables in two alias

4. DBListBox problem

5. Deselect all in DBListbox?

6. DBListBox

7. DBListbox

8. Delphi 1.0, Problems with DblistBox

9. DBListbox incremental search

10. DBListBox

11. DBListbox with multiselect and DataBase

12. Can't get DBListBox to work