Please help urgent: Installing BDE manually
Author Message
 Please help urgent: Installing BDE manually

Hi there,

Does someone of you has experiences with the installation of the BDE
(Delphi) without using the installation-program?
The thing is, Im writing an installation-program for a product I made
and want the inst.-prog. to install the product as well as the BDE, so
the user does not has to install the prog. and the BDE seperately.

Many thanks for any help, greetings, Henri

Sat, 05 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Installing IDAPI manually

2. BDE creating large tables, URGENT!!,please help

3. BDE INSTALL WITH Install shield 5 HELP!

4. BDE install conflicts with previously installed BDE

5. Installing BDE Drivers from code - please ?

6. Install Shield and BDE Install

7. Getting BDE to work after using Install Shield to Install My App

8. Installing BDE using Wise install v4

9. Limiting the number of records in a query (Urgent - please help)

10. Help On TQuery and TupdateSQL PLease Urgent !!!

11. Delphi 4 Oracle7 Urgent Help Please

12. Please help -- urgent MDB recovery problem