FindKey() on index with multiple-key-index and using NOT ALL fields...
Author Message
 FindKey() on index with multiple-key-index and using NOT ALL fields...

Hello,
suppose I have a table with a primary key made of multiple fields: lets say
field 1 = NAME
field 2 = CODE,

is it save to do a FindKey not using both fields but only one, like
FindKey([NAME]);

Thanx&
--
C U
[-]

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FindKey() on index with multiple-key-index and using NOT ALL fields...
Hello,
suppose I have a table with a primary key made of multiple fields: lets say
field 1 = NAME
field 2 = CODE,

is it save to do a FindKey not using both fields but only one, like
FindKey([NAME]);

Thanx&
--
C U
[-]
W S

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. FindKey() on index with multiple-key-index and using NOT ALL fields??!?

2. Findkey on Multiple field index

3. Using Findkey with MDX indexes.

4. Index does not exist and Record/Key deleted exceptions

5. Index on multiple fields

6. Multiple Fields lookup with index problem

7. ? Index does not exist; index: PrimaryKey

8. Generating Key Index Field Failure

9. Sorting Paradox Tables With Indexed Primary Key Fields

10. Field Index Out of Range when trying to re-open a table with a different index

11. Delphi2/BDE32 query not using index

12. List Index Out of Bounds with TListBox if not using MultiSelect