Help with dbiDoRestructure
Author Message
 Help with dbiDoRestructure

Can someone give me an example of using dbiDoRestructure to change a
table so that an integer field type is changed to an autoinc field
type?

I've tried making sense of the bde help file on this, but it just
isn't happening for me.  Any help would be _greatly_ appreciated!

Christopher di Armani

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help using dbiDoRestructure to add a field

2. Help: BDE Call to DbiDoRestructure

3. Help!?!? DBIDoRestructure Call to reorder fields

4. dbiDoRestructure Help !!!

5. Q: Need help to add a field by DBIDoRestructure

6. Q: Need help to add a field by DBIDoRestructure

7. Using DbiDoRestructure to Pack PX files - HELP

8. Paradox, Referential Integrity, DbiDoRestructure, SQL

9. dbiDoRestructure

10. DbiDoRestructure- Adding passwords to paradox tables

11. dbiDoRestructure

12. DbiDoRestructure Error