DBGrid Memo handling and thumb tracking
Author Message
 DBGrid Memo handling and thumb tracking

In Paradox you can select whether grids show only normal records and memo
placeholders or the full record including memos (with dire warnings about
speed!), I can't find any way of doing this in delphi (except using
OnDrawCell I suppose, though that is perhaps not very general).

The other one is that with StringGrid you can have thumb/live tracking but
you don't seem to be able to with DBGrid, is there anyway this is possible?

Thanks,
Pete Gates

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 DBGrid Memo handling and thumb tracking

Quote:
> The other one is that with StringGrid you can have thumb/live
tracking but
> you don't seem to be able to with DBGrid, is there anyway this is
possible?

> Thanks,
> Pete Gates

I have created a component-TDBGridScr, which handles this (you have not
3 state scrollbar). You can download it from DSP, Torry's pages or from
www.delphipages.com . It is shareware.
Regards , Liska

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DBGrid tracking?

2. Clarification: on ChimneySweep's new handling of memo-field repairs

3. handling Dbase memo fields

4. Delphi/Access Blob handles with memo fields

5. Database question--how to handle a memo value?

6. In DBGrid , how to handle OnClick event ?

7. dbgrid - checkbox,memo,etc

8. Memo field in DBGrid

9. Another DBGrid question about Memo fields

10. DBGrid with multi-line memo field extension

11. How to display memo fields on DBGrids?

12. Memo field in DBGrid