One table twice.
Author Message
 One table twice.

Is it possible to access a database twice, both at the same time.
What im trying to do, is enable my application to view a product from
my database but also at the same time search the same database so that
the user can select a product to add to my link table.

At the moment, the primary key is fed back through the first table
accessing the database but the second table dosent feed back
any information.

If it means anything, im using SQL to run the second search query
and a standard search and find line for finding the origional
product out of the first table.

Any help on this would be useful.
Thanks in advance.
Ollie

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 08:37:02 GMT

1. Two tables, one SQL query, one DBGrid?

2. One Big Table or Several Small Tables?

3. Can ReportSimth report from 12 tables as if they were in one big table

4. DBGrid : viewing Data from 2 tables (DBF one to one relation) in one grid ?

5. Why do I have to use the Table.Append procedure twice to put the table into the Insert state ???

6. copying data from one table to another

7. Filter one table by another?

8. share one table among few applications

9. Subtract one table from another

10. Two tables, one Grid?

11. Copying records from one table to another?

12. Two tables into one DBGrid