while trying to open the active TTables?). I have also had an occurrence
where the Paradox netfile was left open, but that I can understand.
     I've got a couple of ideas.
#1) The active TTables are causing the problem, and are somehow not being
clossed, or the connections not being released from the database when the
application terminates. Close all TTable before or when the application exits?
#2) Something in my ODBC/BDE Aliases setup is whacked. I get somewhat
confused between the ODBC datasource, the ODBC Driver, the BDE alias that
points to the ODBC driver, and the fact that ODBC DSN appears in like half
of these configuration screens, seemingly in different contexts. So I may
have soemthing fishy going on in my BDE config.
#3) Some other wierd thing like a Delphi/Sybase incompatability that I'm
not aware of.

I would however greatly appreciate any one else's ideas on the subject...

TIA

Brad Miller

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. MORE D3/Sybase/ODBC->Crash!BOOM!

2. Delphi>>>>>>>

4. HELP ME PLEASE I NEED HELP ON PROGRAMMING THIS>>>>|||

5. IIS->ISAPI->Delphi DLL->BDE->Paradox

6. HELP>>HELP>>Using an Index for an MSSQL database

7. Anyone connected D2->Personal Oracle via ODBC?

8. ODBC-->Sybase

9. Anyone done D2->ODBC->Personal Oracle?

10. Anyone done D2->ODBC->Personal Oracle?

11. Delphi -> ODBC ->Unix-unify

12. <><><> www.FotoCD.net <><><>