Changing access privileges on Interbase databse
Author Message
 Changing access privileges on Interbase databse

How do I change the access privileges of an Interbase database. I know
the SQL is "GRANT ALL ON tablename TO PUBLIC" but where do I enter
this?, in the SQL Explorer, the Interbase database manager, where?

Please help (quite urgent)

Adrian

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How do I change the access privileges on Interbase tables?

2. Interbase:Different Privileges for Different Users?

3. Paradox or Interbase, how to decide which databse to use

4. using a MS Access databse with Delphi 5

5. Delphi to an open Access databse

6. Controling privilege level in protected mode programs ?

7. BDE and NT4.0 privileges

8. TBatchMove / Creating a databse table at runtime?

9. databse efficiency comparison

10. UI and Databse Unit required

11. Corrupted Databse, how to repair it?

12. Making changes in a Table... Interbase