The Delphi 2.0 ASCII Driver
Author Message
 The Delphi 2.0 ASCII Driver

Can anyone point me to a good FAQ for Delphi.  I am trying to use the
ASCII driver in v2.0 and I keep crashing!

I even managed to bring down Windows NT!  (this takes trying!)

I have a simple test program with a DataSource, Table and DBGrid, pointed
to a Test directory with TEST.TXT and TEST.SCH, No Dice...

Please Forward Me To A Good Source For This Information...

p.s.  I have read ASCIIDRV.TXT from delphi 1.02 and TechNote 2844...

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi ASCII Driver!

2. Delphi Ascii Driver Date format import problem

3. Delphi ASCII Driver

4. Access 2.0 ODBC drivers for Delphi 1.0

5. How can i use the MSACCESS (ver 2.0) driver with Delphi 3

6. Delphi 2.0 and MySQL ODBC driver

7. Missing Language Drivers in Delphi 2.0!!!

8. Delphi 2.0 and Native Driver's

9. MSSQL Drivers SLOW and Delphi C/S 2.0

10. Delphi 2.0 misses the Chinese Language Driver from BDE32

11. Delphi 2.0 - ODBC Foxpro Driver - Query too complex

12. Delphi 2.0 and Oracle without the ODBC driver???