Delphi 3.0 vs MS Access 97
Author Message
 Delphi 3.0 vs MS Access 97

What is the best tool to write business aplications?
Please comment...
Tanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Delphi 3.0 vs MS Access 97

If you have little programming experience, or have never done any database
programming, Access97 is the best way to go.  If you know Basic, you will
be most comfortable with Access.  As for me, I used Access 1,2,&95 in the
past, complemented with Visual Basic, but am now doing all my new database
programming in Delphi3. (Am still maintaining the old stuff in Access.)
Delphi gives the programmer a finer granularity of control, and screen
operations are "snappier" than that in Access; however, it does take a
little longer (approximately 20% more time) to build a database
application, but the reward is a quicker and more responsive database.
Good luck.
Gene

Quote:
> What is the best tool to write business aplications?
> Please comment...
> Tanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi 3.0, Access 97, DAO 3.0/3.5

2. Delphi 3.0 vs. MS Access

3. Accessing MS Access 97 data from Delphi 3

4. locking records in Access 97 using Delphi 3.0

5. DELPHI 3.0 and ACCESS 97

6. Delphi 5 and MS Access 97 passing of Strings

7. Delphi components for MS Access 95/97/2000

8. Delphi 3 and MS Access 97

9. MS Access 97 with Delphi 4

10. Delphi 3 pro & MS Access 97

11. HELP: MS Access 97 & Delphi 3