TProvider
Author Message
 TProvider

I have D3 Pro (BOR 10021.1) and my documentation talks about tProvider,
the help files have it, it is supposed to reside in the bdeprov unit.

But, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Also, page 18-5 of the developers guide has me doing: File|New
and trying to look for "Remote Data Module" which I can't find.

Does anybody know what the story is?

thanx,

Wilhelm

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TProvider

Quote:

> I have D3 Pro (BOR 10021.1) and my documentation talks about tProvider,
> the help files have it, it is supposed to reside in the bdeprov unit.

> But, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

> Also, page 18-5 of the developers guide has me doing: File|New
> and trying to look for "Remote Data Module" which I can't find.

> Does anybody know what the story is?

> thanx,

> Wilhelm

Hi,

the TProvider component in Delphi was only in the Client/Server Suite.

TProvider is only needed, wenn you use the ole-Enterprise or Midas or
Entera from Borland

cu

 Gerd

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. TProvider/TRemoteServer help requested

2. Server's TProvider not found by client dataset

3. How to use TProvider for sending self data to Clients

4. "ModifySQL"<-TIBDataSet<-TProvider<-TClientDataSet ????