BDE help needed
Author Message
 BDE help needed

Hi,

When I do a "dbiBlockRead" in a loop in delphi with a cursor create by a
TQuery, I seem to need forever more memory (the size of the previously
allocated buffer is multiply by the number of BlockRead I am doing). I
do not have this effect when I use a cursor created by a TTable...

Why? Can you help me?

Yours sincerely

Yoram Halberstam

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BDE Help needed with Field Definitions - Any BDE Guru's out there?

2. BDE: Help needed urgently on PARADOX table type "incremential"

3. HELP NEEDED: BDE 5.00 versus 4.51

4. Need Help BADLY Re: BDE and Windows 95 OEMSR2

5. need help - BDE error

6. BDE: Urgent help needed

7. Need Help with BDE Error 11108 Not Exact Read/Write

8. Help needed with MS ODBC - Text driver and BDE

9. BDE problem...help needed

10. Help tips with optimizing the BDE needed desparately...

11. Need Help with BDE

12. Need help with BDE and commiting records