"File is Locked" error message
Author Message
 "File is Locked" error message

I have written a network-based time card system used by employees for
entering time worked on a weekly basis. It does not use C/S, but runs the
program from the server, and accesses the databases located on the server.
On occasion, a user will go to post a new entry, and receives a "File is
Locked" error message. The data actually gets posted, but the code simply
stops at that error. It is random, and I can't seem to tie it to any
specific sequence of events. Any ideas?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: "Error in Symbol File" message

2. EDBEngineError "Record lock failed message"

3. "Table locked by another user" message

4. Help deciphering "Circular Datalink" error message

5. Error Message: "Higher Table Level Required"

6. HELP -- "Key group is locked" error

7. Error:"Directory is locked"-Help!

8. "lock file has grown too large"

9. "Lock file grown too large"

10. "Lock file has gorwn to large"

11. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

12. HELP!!: "Multiple net files","Lock file has grown too large"