Help: TProtect files needed desperately
Author Message
 Help: TProtect files needed desperately

Hi!

We have some old software that a customer wants a new version of.
Unfortunately I can't find the files for one of the components we use. Its
called TProtect by Amber software.
I have tried to contact Amber software with no success.

TProtect provides protection for paradox databases and is an integral part
of our software.

I desperately need to get my hands on another copy of TProtect - if anyone
can help I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Simon Clough

Replies by email would be appreciated

Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:30:14 GMT
 Help: TProtect files needed desperately
Heres some info

http://delphi.realityworld.net/vhost/delphi/techdocs/netinw95.html

Quote:

> Hi!

> We have some old software that a customer wants a new version of.
> Unfortunately I can't find the files for one of the components we use. Its
> called TProtect by Amber software.
> I have tried to contact Amber software with no success.

> TProtect provides protection for paradox databases and is an integral part
> of our software.

> I desperately need to get my hands on another copy of TProtect - if anyone
> can help I would be very grateful.

> Thanks,

> Simon Clough

> Replies by email would be appreciated

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 13:40:54 GMT

1. AsDate/AsDateTime help needed _desperately_

2. Desperately need help

3. DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!!

4. DESPERATELY NEED HELP WITH SECONDARY INDEXES AND CHILD DATABASES

5. DESPERATELY NEED HELP on TQuery

6. Desperately needed code

7. Desperately Need Code

8. Steam Tables DESPERATELY Needed

9. Steam Tables DESPERATELY Needed

10. Desperately seeking an Editor Object for files >64k for BP7.0

11. Desperately seeking code to view GIF/PCX files.

12. Desperately need help! How to extract from a a datarelation to a flat file?