Demo program Error
Author Message
 Demo program Error

Does anyone know why the
Internet demo program that ships
with delphi 2.0 c/s does not work.

The programs is the News, Mail and HTTP

It could be my fault but it would be nice
with some input about how to correct the
errors.

Mon, 30 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Demo program Error

I've only run the NEWS example but it ran fine.

cal

Quote:
> Does anyone know why the
> Internet demo program that ships
> with Delphi 2.0 c/s does not work.

> The programs is the News, Mail and HTTP

> It could be my fault but it would be nice
> with some input about how to correct the
> errors.

Mon, 30 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Demo program Error

|>I've only run the NEWS example but it ran fine.
|>
|>cal
|>

|>> Does anyone know why the
|>> Internet demo program that ships
|>> with Delphi 2.0 c/s does not work.
|>>
|>> The programs is the News, Mail and HTTP
|>>
|>> It could be my fault but it would be nice
|>> with some input about how to correct the
|>> errors.

I ran the mail and it works fine.

You must be setting something up work.  ie user or server addresses

Tue, 07 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. -lvga error from svgalib demos compile

2. Demo programming

3. Graphix in Text Mode... Demo Program (Source)

4. Help regarding the Nntp demo program with Delphi 2.0 C/S

5. How to restrict a program for demo purposes ?

6. TP finds error in Unit, but error is actually in main program

7. Wiz 8 Demo:Spoiler request

8. Demo in web site

9. SuccessWare SDE2 demo to download

10. TBtr Demos

11. Anyone able to run the CACHEDB Demo ?

12. Apollo - demo version available?