from paradox to pervasive SQL 7
Author Message
 from paradox to pervasive SQL 7

I'm familiar with programming app's with paradox tables but now I want to
start
on programming App's with Pervasive Sql7......

So far I can create table's in Pervasive but how can I get this be working
with
delphi Enterprise (with WinNt)....

Any suggestion, examples, E-Mails and code snippets will be very helpfull to
me.

(BTW I want to use pervasive because it works with Novell)

Thanks for everybody who can help me out in this new chapter of app's
programming(at least for me)

Peter

Boxtel  -- Holland

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 from paradox to pervasive SQL 7
Hi Peter,

(BTW I want to use pervasive because it works with Novell)

may I point out to you that Interbase also works with Novell.
Interbase 5.6 works even with Novell 5.

Greetings,

Rob Segerink

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Pervasive or MS SQL ?

2. Anyone using Pervasive SQL ?

3. Q: Pervasive SCALEABLE SQL

4. Pervasive/Btrieve components

5. Pervasive Delphi Components

6. Delphi5, Pervasive and Identity field type

7. Pervasive database driver

8. Q - SQL / D2 / Paradox Tables / SQL Syntax question!!

9. SQL on Paradox tables

10. Paradox - local SQL problem with insert

11. Help with SQL Statement applied to Paradox tables

12. Paradox, Referential Integrity, DbiDoRestructure, SQL