- Website outages
Author Message
 - Website outages

If you take a look at the main Cincom website: http://www.*-*-*.com/

you'll see an announcement at the top:

        Please note, our websites will be down Saturday Nov 22,
        10AM-4PM ESTfor scheduled maintenance. If you need assistance
        during this time, please call 1-800-2CINCOM.

So an FYI - we'll be offline for those hours on Saturday - all Cincom
websites, not just the Smalltalk ones.

James Robertson, Product Manager, Cincom Smalltalk
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 09 May 2006 02:54:22 GMT

1. website outage

2. ObjectShare domain outage

3. The Oasis is down due to network outage.

4. damaged dbf due to power outage

5. FNEAS and ForthNet Service Outage.

6. FNEAS and ForthNet service outage.

7. ForthNet and EMailed files outage.

8. Temporary AdaPower outage

9. Planned 24 hour moderation outage.

10. comp.lang.ada mail2news gateway temporary outage

11. DESPERATE FOR NEWS ON STARSHIP OUTAGE

12. Planned power outage tonight at CNRI