getting started with Swazoo
Author Message
 getting started with Swazoo

I checked out the swazoo on the 5i4 goodies disk, and also it's source
forge site. Not a class comment or how-to document in sight. Is there
a getting started document similar to the one for Squeak Comanche
http://www.*-*-*.com/

-Alan Wostenberg, Baan, Colorado

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:21:22 GMT
 getting started with Swazoo
Hi Alan:

No docs, just tests, sorry.  Since I'll be working on SWAZOO (again)
at CS4, I'll try to do something to help get folks up to speed.

Quote:

--
Thanks!!
Joseph Bacanskas [|]

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 10:19:36 GMT
 getting started with Swazoo

Quote:

> No docs, just tests, sorry.  Since I'll be working on SWAZOO (again)
> at CS4, I'll try to do something to help get folks up to speed.

Could you, or someone else, give us a skinny 1-paragraph description
of  what SWAZOO  is, or what its goals and benefits are, compared
to Comanche for instance?

Thanks
-Panu Viljamaa

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:51:30 GMT

1. Don't getting started the Help Site, the Tutorial and the Education Centre

2. MS Project COM interface --getting started

3. Getting Started

4. Getting started

5. Still getting started...

6. Getting Started

7. Getting Started

8. Getting started with Smalltalk

9. Getting started with GUI in Squeak

10. Was: Squeak - getting started questions

11. Squeak - getting started questions

12. Getting started learning RealBasic