Looking for Smalltalk book
Author Message
 Looking for Smalltalk book

I am writing software in VisualWorks and am fairly new to Smalltalk.  I
am looking for some good books not only on VisualWorks-specific stuff,
but also on Smalltalk programming in general.  Can anyone recommend some
good ones?

-Larry

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Looking for Smalltalk book

Quote:

>I am writing software in VisualWorks and am fairly new to Smalltalk.  I
>am looking for some good books not only on VisualWorks-specific stuff,
>but also on Smalltalk programming in general.  Can anyone recommend some
>good ones?

>-Larry

Larry,

Our book, "Smalltalk, Objects and Design" might fill your needs.  If you go to
the book's URL at http://www.manning.com/Liu/Index.html , you'll find a Table
of Contents and a couple of chapters from the book.

Joe Jurczyk

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Looking for Smalltalk book

Quote:

>Our book, "Smalltalk, Objects and Design" might fill your needs.  If you go to
>the book's URL at http://www.manning.com/Liu/Index.html , you'll find a Table
>of Contents and a couple of chapters from the book.

>Joe Jurczyk

CORRECTION - the URL should have been  http://www.manning.com/Liu/index.html
(lower case "i" in "index.html")

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for SmallTalk Book Recs

2. Looking for Out of Print Smalltalk books

3. Looking for Reviewers for a Smalltalk Book for novices

4. LOOKING FOR SMALLTALK STARTER BOOK

5. Looking for good books on SmallTalk

6. Smalltalk Books FS: Distributed Smalltalk and Rapid S/W Development with Smalltalk

7. Bjarne Stroustrup mentions Smalltalk (was java book author mentions Smalltalk)

8. Smalltalk Book: "Inside Smalltalk"

9. Looking for Senior Engineer with Smalltalk,(IBM VisualAge Smalltalk prefered ) , NT, DB2 and MQ Series knowledge

10. Looking for good APL2 book

11. Looking for good APL2 book

12. Looking for a book,