Squeak on HPUX porting
Author Message
 Squeak on HPUX porting

I have ported Squeak 1.18 to HPUX 10.01, but I have a couple of
small problems.

The first is that the primitive signal:atMilliseconds: fails.
The received value for tick does not have its least significant
bit set.  Is this a problem with parameter passing?

The second problem has to do with defining new methods.  When
I define a new method the temporaries get renamed to t1, t2...
The change long and sources have methods where this did not
happen, so I presume that this is not the expected behaviour.
(Also goes against my previous Smalltalk experience. :-)

When I get these problems fixed I will be willing to upload both
the binaries and the changes to the source code.  But does anyone
have any similar experiences when porting Squeak?

Donald Rich
Intel Israel

Sat, 11 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. porting squeak to NetBSD on mac68k

2. An updated Squeak GLORP port

3. Squeak: port to Psion5

4. Squeak Glorp port and documentation

5. Porting Squeak->VW

6. SQUEAK Port to EPOC

7. SIF To Port Code (Squeak Dolphin) Available

8. Porting my Squeak code to VisualWorks: fileOut/fileIn problems

9. Porting code from Dolphin to Squeak

10. Announce: New port of Squeak to Zaurus

11. Squeak: port to rs6k-ibm-aix4.3.1.0

12. HPUX/Solaris ports of d2c?