Smalltalkers available - South Germany/Stuttgart
Author Message
 Smalltalkers available - South Germany/Stuttgart

Hi!

We are a small young company seated in Ludwigsburg, southern Germany.
We are looking for new projects in our area.
Our Skills range from 2+ years down to 6+ months Smalltalk, mainly
VisualAge.

Please find out more about us if you are in need of Smalltalk developers
and/or architects:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Kind regards,

Joachim Tuchel
THL EDV-Systeme, Ludwigsburg

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Germany/Telecommute - Smalltalker available for contract work

2. New Visual Eiffel Mirror in Stuttgart (Germany)

3. Smalltalkers Needed in South Florida ASAP!!!

4. Seeking senior Smalltalker(VisualAge) in Germany

5. Smalltalker in Germany / Looking for Job

6. Smalltalkers in Germany avaiable!

7. Germany: Smalltalkers needed

8. Smalltalkers needed in NRW Germany

9. Experienced Clarion developer available in South Africa.

10. Smalltalk Programmer available for Germany

11. Smalltalkers available

12. Smalltalker Available