First time for everything - Dolphin crash
Author Message
 First time for everything - Dolphin crash

Hi Andy, Blair,

For the first time I had a _real_ Dolphin crash.

I've got a load of text (from Notepad) which I'm pasing into a method
that returns the load of text into an array. Basically an integer, a
string, an integer, a string and so on (some 150 of these pairs). So
the method looks like:

fooArray

^#(
123 'string'
124 'another string'

and so on

876 'string
877 'string'
878 'string'
)

Note that the string after 876 doesn't have the closing string quote.
Trying to accept this method crashes Dolphin (I've got a crash log if
you want). Adding the quote it of course works as expected.

Ted

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 21:10:23 GMT

1. pygtk 0.6.8 crashes on everything

2. Dolphin Crash, any idea ?

3. BUG: DialogView mutation to a ShellView crashes Dolphin...

4. Dolphin Crash

5. Dolphin 3 crashes on startup

6. Dolphin Crash

7. Blue Screen Crash with Dolphin

8. CommandLineHelloWorld run crashes Dolphin

9. Compile-time evaluation (kudos to Dolphin Smalltalk)

10. Compile-time evaluation (kudos to Dolphin Smalltalk)

11. Dolphin Web Plugin used for real-time data feed

12. Dolphin and Advocacy groups added to Deja (was Re: Reading directory contents in Dolphin)