Smalltalkers and Atlanta
Author Message
 Smalltalkers and Atlanta

We are searching for a few Smalltalk programmers for the Atlanta area.
These positions require recent smalltalk experience and salary is in the
$50K-$70K range.
If you are out there and would like to work in one of the best technological
growing cities in the US, let me hear from you and send your resume (e-mail).

Advanced Wireless Communications
FAX 404-643-0796

Wed, 25 Jun 1997 21:04:04 GMT

1. Atlanta Smalltalkers attending OOPSLA 95

2. Smalltalkers needed in Atlanta

3. 3 Smalltalkers needed in Atlanta

4. Need a few good smalltalkers ( Atlanta, GA )

5. Good Questions from a Non-Smalltalker for a Smalltalker (with discussion)

6. Smalltalk positions open in Atlanta and Birmingham

7. SMALLTALK V CONSULTANT NEEDED - ATLANTA!!

8. Assembler Positions in Atlanta

9. Manager, Software Development (Atlanta, GA)

10. Atlanta Smalltalk positions open

11. Looking for Atlanta Based Smalltalk Consultant

12. GraphicsTalk 96 Atlanta BARGAIN