D5 - help problems...
Author Message
 D5 - help problems...

V5:
I've just installed version 5 and it look good.

Problem background:
Was setting up packages as suggested, and noticed the aboutBlock in
package properties which I would like to use for comments etc about the
package. And tried using "Help on this tool" but it failed.

Problem:
a: "Help on this tool"
b: "Guided tour" same message...
c: "Education centre"
ALL fail with a system error "the system cannot find the file specified"

Also cant download new help from the (Dolphin) website, get message
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Not Found
The requested URL /Lib/EducationCentre5/htm/packagebrowser.htm was not
found on this server.

Probably only moved...

Regards,
Theo Pronk

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:39:27 GMT
 D5 - help problems...

Quote:
> V5:
> I've just installed version 5 and it look good.

> Problem background:
> Was setting up packages as suggested, and noticed the aboutBlock in
> package properties which I would like to use for comments etc about the
> package. And tried using "Help on this tool" but it failed.

> Problem:
> a: "Help on this tool"
> b: "Guided tour" same message...
> c: "Education centre"
> ALL fail with a system error "the system cannot find the file specified"

As explained on our web site () the Education Centre documentation for
Dolphin XP is not yet available. We took the decision to release our new
version without the documentation being completed because a lot of people
were asking for it. We expect to have the documentation ready for release
within the next few weeks. Sorry.

Regards

Blair

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:41:38 GMT

1. D5.1 exe shutdown problem; patch URLs

2. D5.1.1 Bug -- The Save as Ugly Name Blues

3. D5.1: Workarounds for two strange TreeView quirks

4. what version of D5.1 runs smacc?

5. Q: Unicode support for text edit control? (D5)

6. Issues porting app from D4 to D5

7. D5 patches

8. D5: DBResultSet>>isEmpty

9. Two D5 bugs

10. D5 deployed apps - early observations

11. D5 - What are these files needed for?

12. D5: ProportionalLayout divide by zero