VW 2.5 MultiRow Select Table Widget Needed
Author Message
 VW 2.5 MultiRow Select Table Widget Needed

I am looking for a Table widget for VW 2.5 which permits multi-row selects.
The only supplier I can find is ObjectSoft.  Does anyone know of any other
sources?

Tue, 05 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VW 2.5 MultiRow Select Table Widget Needed

Quote:

>I am looking for a Table widget for VW 2.5 which permits multi-row selects.
>The only supplier I can find is ObjectSoft.  Does anyone know of any other
>sources?

I haven't come across anything else, but when I tried to use the
ObjectSoft Multi Selection Table, I could not get it to work(app. 7
months ago). What about you?
Adonis

Wed, 06 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VW 2.5 MultiRow Select Table Widget Needed

Quote:

>>I am looking for a Table widget for VW 2.5 which permits multi-row selects.
>>The only supplier I can find is ObjectSoft.  Does anyone know of any other
>>sources?

>I haven't come across anything else, but when I tried to use the
>ObjectSoft Multi Selection Table, I could not get it to work(app. 7
>months ago). What about you?
>Adonis

I should think that what is needed is a single row widget, and a List widget,
each capable of holding on to other widgets.  Thus I could open a list
widget,where each item displays a row widget, each item which may display a
combo box or any similar widget...

Fri, 08 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VW 2.5: Range selection in tables

2. Enhanced List Widget in VW 2.5

3. 2.5 the movement of the horizontal scrollbar on a table widget

4. VW 2.5 widget for avi?

5. Need VW 2.5 Help

6. multi-select tables in VW

7. Help: VW Smalltalk 2.5