research for article
Author Message
 research for article

We are researching an article on the impact of E-mail on students.
We would be grateful if you could answer the following questions.
If you like you can provide a contact telephone number so we can
talk further.

How often do you log in?

To what extend do you find relationships change because of the use of
E-mail as opposed to
telephone?

Do you only mail people you have met in person?

Do you find the Net preferable to communicate than to speak in person?

Does E-mail provide the opportunity for you to socially say certain
things you would not usually say, or contact people you would not
usually contact?

How has E-mail effected your University experience?

Thank you for your help

Tamsin Irwin

Wed, 10 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. research for article

2. research for article

3. research for article

4. Article: O-O quantitative investment research

5. A research problem for y'all (or: yet another monad article)

6. Games Research = Logo Research

7. Senior Research Asst., Research Officer or Senior R.O. position

8. Silly Articles (Articles or misplaced ones).

9. Research Positions at BRICS Research Centre and Int. PhD School

10. Research Positions at BRICS Research Centre and Int. PhD School

11. Need Help With Research Survey (REPOST)

12. 30th Actuarial Research Conference