PopUpMenu bug in ST80 4.0/Win 3.0?
Author Message
 PopUpMenu bug in ST80 4.0/Win 3.0?

When I try to open a PopUpMenu with a heading using

<PopUpMenu startUpWithHeading:>

a few message sends eventually result in primitive 989 failing in

<GraphicsContext roundedPrimDisplayRectangularBorderOrigin:extent:>

I get a primitive failed notifier along with a solid black rectangle
on the screen where the heading should have displayed.

Has anyone else seen this and found a fix?  I don't have the problem
on a Sun or Mac, only on a Windows machine.
* Bruce Samuelson       Department of Linguistics        *

Tue, 27 Sep 1994 21:50:07 GMT

1. ST80 R4, WIN 3.0 and TCP/IP

2. PopupMenu bug, menu bug, apple bug (worm)?

3. RDBI 3.0, VST 3.0/Win and DB2/2

4. Configuring PHP 4.0 for Oracle 8i on Win NT 4.0

5. VF 4.0 on Win NT 4.0...

6. PopupMenu Bug?

7. Very long popupmenu bug?

8. popupmenu bug on windows

9. Tix PopupMenu bug

10. Books for ST80 4.0

11. managing st80 4.0 X11 windows

12. Experiences with porting from STV/286 to ST80/4.0