OT: "Experts in small talk"
Author Message
 OT: "Experts in small talk"

I just heard Radio Shack's new national ad tag line:

"I guess you can say we're experts in small talk!"

Oh well, even the wrong publicity is still publicity.

Andy

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:09:14 GMT
 OT: "Experts in small talk"

Quote:
> I just heard Radio Shack's new national ad tag line:

> "I guess you can say we're experts in small talk!"

        Aha! Perhaps *they* might have job openings! ;)

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist

www.netjam.org/resume

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:22:37 GMT

2. The Borg guy "talks"

3. "Talking turtle"

4. "Now Your Talking" Lib Needed

5. CFP: "Lightning Talks"

6. CFP: "Lightning Talks"

7. New Tcl magazine "Tickle Talk", buy it at your local newsstand today

8. "Talking" between Smalltalk on Different Machines

9. "super" question for language experts

10. "Intelligent reply, please" (OT)

11. "Ask the experts"

12. ADNT, SNAPIX "A Motif Expert"