Postscript & RTF
Author Message
 Postscript & RTF

I am look for one or all of the following utilites:

        1.  A Smalltalk utility to read and display RTF documents.

        2.  A utility to convert RTF to postscript.

        3.  A *good* postscript viewer for the Mac.

        4.  A smalltalk utility to read and display Postscript.

        If you have any ideas, please send me e-mail.  If you know
of a better set of news groups to post to please let me know. Thanks. :-)

Wed, 30 Apr 1997 04:12:44 GMT

1. RTF File Writer ( Was : RTF )

2. awk & RTF docs

3. Error Setting Focus - RTF Find & Replace

4. RTF Viewer & HTML for CW 1.501

5. Nothing In Common: Forth & PostScript

6. Postscript & stack machines

7. Postscript & Forth

8. Tkinter canvas postscript method & fonts

9. canvas postscript & international characters

10. Postscript & Tcl Question ...HowTo do 2up

11. A question about postscript & fonts

12. tcl & tk manuals ins postscript form