VA Printing utility
Author Message
 VA Printing utility

The first beta of Visibility - our print utility for VA and IBM Smalltalk
has just shipped. We are still looking for as wide a range of printers
possible to test it against. If you want to join in (you only need install
the code, run the test page then fax it back -thats all) please go to
http://www.*-*-*.com/ and register for the Visibility Beta test. You
get a discount of the product  (its a whole $100 - 25% = $75) if you do
test it for us.

--

Lamplight Software
Europe - http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VA Printing utility

Quote:

> The first beta of Visibility - our print utility for VA and IBM Smalltalk
> has just shipped. We are still looking for as wide a range of printers
> possible to test it against. If you want to join in (you only need install
> the code, run the test page then fax it back -thats all) please go to
> http://www.lamplight.co.uk and register for the Visibility Beta test. You
> get a discount of the product  (its a whole $100 - 25% = $75) if you do
> test it for us.

> --

> Lamplight Software
> Europe - http://www.lamplight.co.uk
> North America: http://lamplight.terabit.net
> Rest of the world - you choose.

Do you have something like this for VisualWorks ?

Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VA Print Utility goes GA

2. PRINT DICTIONARY UTILITY

3. Dictionary Print Utility - CW2

4. Page Break in Print from Utility template

5. Dictionary Print Utility Template

6. Flagship Printing Utilities

7. Source Printing Utility

8. Pretty Print utility?

9. VGA Character Print Screen Utility

10. Print Headings Utility Module

11. ANNOUNCE : Screen Printing utility.

12. VA: Printing a String using angle (Windows)