Come join the discussion.

Date: February 19
Location: Suite LLC offices
Address: 440 9th Avenue, 8th Floor
Time: 6:30pm to 7:00pm -- Open house
7:00to 8:30 pm -- Main Event

Directions:

Take E or C train to 34th (Penn Station) walk to corner of 34th and
8th. Walk up one block to 9th.

with subject line of: NYC Smalltalk February 19.

Our meetings are opened to the general public. Invite a friend !

Attendees are asked to join our mailing list by simply sending mail
to:

Charles
Chair
NYC Smalltalk

Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:21:44 GMT
 Eclipsing Eclipse

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Eclipsing Eclipse
The meeting for tomorrow will be postponed due to the blizzard and
the issues related to its cleanup etc. I will send another
announcement with a new date. Probably towards the middle of next
week.

Charles
OCIT
Chair
NYC Smalltalk

Quote:

> Feb 19th, Main Event: Eclipsing Eclipse

> Eclipsing Eclipse

> We will present a compelling case which will argue that the
> VisualWorks 7 IDE may very well eclipse Eclipse, a Java IDE which is
> the basis for IBM's Websphere Application Builder, in many areas. The
> argument will be based on the following comparison points:

> Extensibility
> Refactoring
> Support for XP
> Immediacy
> Ease of use
> Responsiveness
> Community support

> The presentation will include review of the Refactory Browser, Sunit
> integration , the new StarBrowser and its powerful classifications
> and other conveniences.

> Come join the discussion.

> Date: February 19
> Location: Suite LLC offices
> Address: 440 9th Avenue, 8th Floor
> Time: 6:30pm to 7:00pm -- Open house
> 7:00to 8:30 pm -- Main Event

> Directions:

> Take E or C train to 34th (Penn Station) walk to corner of 34th and
> 8th. Walk up one block to 9th.

> with subject line of: NYC Smalltalk February 19.

> Our meetings are opened to the general public. Invite a friend !

> Attendees are asked to join our mailing list by simply sending mail
> to:

> Charles
> Chair
> NYC Smalltalk

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 00:25:43 GMT

1. Eclipsing Eclipse - Rescheduled

2. ECLiPSe 3.5.1 / Parallel ECLiPSe

3. Eclipse with SWT vs Dolphin

4. Java wrappers for Smalltalk (for Eclipse) ?

5. www.eclipse.org

6. Eclipse Project and Forth

7. LOGO-L> Eclipse

8. ECLIPSE: WHAT IS IT?

9. Any ruby plug-ins for Eclipse?

10. UK job working on next-generation Eclipse

11. What next after Eclipse?

12. ANN: New release of ruby plugin for eclipse