SE:How to copy Smalltalk Express in Germany?
Author Message
 SE:How to copy Smalltalk Express in Germany?

Dear Subscribers,

I want to download Smalltalk Express from anywhere to my PC. I have the WEB
access, but I am unable to download the massive file from Objectshare, because
the line getting disconnected after some amount of the file have been
transferred.

So, I want to know anyone having Smalltalk Express in Europe from where I can
download this massive file hopefully.

Please help me with some information regarding this.

Also, how to get the FTP access to Objectshare's Smalltalk Express from
Netscape 2.0?

Waiting desperately for some reply.

Sun, 25 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 SE:How to copy Smalltalk Express in Germany?

I sent instructions via email. There are a small percentage of browsers
or browser setups than cannot get past the registration form. Those who
have a similar problem, send email. We can always get Smalltalk Express
to you.

Robert Benson, ObjectShare

Quote:

> Dear Subscribers,

> I want to download Smalltalk Express from anywhere to my PC. I have the WEB
> access, but I am unable to download the massive file from Objectshare, because
> the line getting disconnected after some amount of the file have been
> transferred.

> So, I want to know anyone having Smalltalk Express in Europe from where I can
> download this massive file hopefully.

> Please help me with some information regarding this.

> Also, how to get the FTP access to Objectshare's Smalltalk Express from
> Netscape 2.0?

> Waiting desperately for some reply.

Sun, 25 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. SE / Smalltalk V: Delay for Smalltalk Express ?

2. SE: GPF on exit of Smalltalk Express on Windows 98

3. SE: SmallTalk Express under NT: dll don't work

4. SE: Smalltalk Express and database

5. SE: Smalltalk Express - Better Downloads

6. ISO old copy of Smalltalk Express

7. Europe/Germany: Smalltalk developper (ENFIN-Smalltalk/ObjectStudio)

8. Kostenlose Smalltalk-Abend in Deutschland (free Smalltalk-evening in Germany)

9. Europe/Germany: Smalltalk developper (ENFIN-Smalltalk/ObjectStudio)

10. Smalltalk developper (ENFIN-Smalltalk / ObjectStudio) Europe/Germany

11. Smalltalk developper (ENFIN-Smalltalk / ObjectStudio) Europe/Germany

12. US - FL - S.E.****VISUALWORKS/SMALLTALK/VISUALWORKS/SMALLTALK****CONTRACT