Job in the States
Author Message
 Job in the States

I am a master student at univ. of Oslo, spesializing in
ParkPlace Smalltalk, seeing that most Smalltalk jobs are in the
States. Is it possible for a norwegian to start working in USA,
and what are eventually the prerequisites.
Do I need a work license first, or a job?

                Kjell Larsen, Institute of Informatics,univ. of Oslo
                                                         Norway.

Fri, 27 Jun 1997 05:21:01 GMT

1. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

2. (Jobs) Washington State Smalltalk Positions

3. State of Nebraska, Dept of Roads Job openings

4. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

5. Checking the state of a tri-state input signal in a Verilog testbench

6. Help with large state machine design (62 states)

7. State Machine - State Definition Question

8. Return to Known State From Unused States

9. finite state machines, state cad

10. State of Parrot -- was: Re: State of Python

11. "VisualAge-Immediate Contract-Mutiple-MD-VA",md.jobs,va.jobs,dc.jobs

12. PL1 JOBS PL/I Jobs PL/1 JOBS