[ANNC] Smalltalk/X Users SWIKI (New)
Author Message
 [ANNC] Smalltalk/X Users SWIKI (New)

Hello All,

For all of those interested in having a look at Smalltalk/X, following a
bit of discussion with eXept.de I have started a users Swiki.

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

I am sure that you will all agree with me that having Smalltalk/X
available for comercial use free of charge is great news. Join us there
and help make a great tool even greater.

cheers

Keith

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:44:17 GMT

1. ST/X Users Swiki & Wiki Farms

2. ANNC: New Site Featuring Profiles of IBM ASM Experts

3. ANNC: New 3D VR Community Launched Colony City

4. Smalltalk User Group in New Jersey...

5. !!!Invitation to New York Smalltalk User Group activities!!!

6. New Zealand Smalltalk User Group Meeting

7. New Product for Visual Smalltalk Users

8. Announce: New Jersey Smalltalk Users Group

9. Smalltalk Users Meeting in New Zealand

10. New user of smalltalk

11. **New Jersey Smalltalk Users' Group Meeting Announcement

12. *** TORONTO SMALLTALK USERS GROUP - NEW