Visual Smalltalk default fonts
Author Message
 Visual Smalltalk default fonts

Hi,

I got my copy of Visual Smalltalk for OS/2 today. Digitalk have set
the default font for the Parts Workbench, and anything created with
it, to 10 point 'Tms Rmn'. This is stupid - how many applications have
you seen with dialogs that use this font. (Apart from Parts :-)

Does anybody know how to change the default font used by Parts?

Some possibly helpful info:-

After browsing around, I came across the PARTSSettings->defaultFontDialogs
method which is where the 10 point 'Tms Rmn' comes from. (It sets it to
8 point 'MS Sans Serif' for the Windows version!) I think I need to
resave a modified version of this into a .SLL file. The PWCWBS30.SML file,
in the lib directory, seems to contain the defaultFontDialogs method so
presumably its the PWCWBS30.SLL file I need to regenerate. I'm not sure
what I need to do to get the correct stuff into this file.

Thanks.

   dave j

David Johnston                  "Please don't be deterred in the fanatic

Sheffield, UK                                           - Aneurin Bevan

Tue, 08 Jul 1997 07:42:35 GMT

1. VA Smalltalk 4.0: Default font in visual parts?

2. Default font for wish and/or Font tool availability

3. tk: substitute default font if font request fails?

4. Visual Smalltalk OS/2 to Visual Smalltalk NT

5. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

6. set default font in DolphinPro5

7. Print on default printer font

8. VAST: how to set the system default font

9. Font defaults.

10. CW4 - Default font

11. what is font closest to default look?