NYC ST: Smalltalk/JVM , VWNC5i.4 CD's available
Author Message
 NYC ST: Smalltalk/JVM , VWNC5i.4 CD's available

The NYC Smalltalk Developer's Group will be holding its next meeting
Nov. 15th, 2001.

Time: 6:30 to 8:30
Location: IBM building on Madison and 57th

Agenda:

6:30 to 7pm
Open House

7pm to 8:30

Presentation:

Smalltalk/JVM

for more information go to: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Besides discussing cross-language IDE and target deployment packaging
functionality, there will be a discussion about a distributed source
code management system.

Speaker:

Allen B. Davis
See bio at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Security provisions at IBM require that guest pre-register. Anybody
attending that has not previously submitted his name to me must do so
and must contact me prior to the meeting by emailing me at:

Our meetings are free and opened to the general public.

VWNC5i.4 CD's will be given out on a first come first serve basis.

thanks

Charles
OCIT
Chair
NYC Smalltalk Developer's Group

Mon, 03 May 2004 12:32:25 GMT

1. NYC ST: Smalltalk/JVM

2. NYC ST Presentation today: ST /JVM

3. NYC ST Presentation: ST on JVM

4. VWNC5i.2 ON CD

5. NYC ST: Smalltalk MT / Oct. 18th Meeting Cancelled

6. NYC ST meeting / Topic: Proxy Pattern in Smalltalk and Java

7. Zoologic at NYC ST Developer's Group

8. NYC ST Developer's Group

9. NYC ST: Cincom's Web Tool Kit and more

10. NYC ST: Cincom's Web Tool Kit / On - Schedule

11. NYC ST meeting : Penn State's use of VisualWave

12. NYC ST Developer's meeting, tonite