Help needed! COM samples don't start
Author Message
 Help needed! COM samples don't start

I want to start a COM Server sample in VW3.0, exactly the
AutomationSmalltalkCommander. I have done the settings in the registry,
the image with the COMServer starts but then after 1 minute I get a
message 'Ausfuehren des Servers fehlgeschlagen (HRESULT 16r80080005)'.

 I start COMServer from another image with the commands in the comment
of AutomationSmalltalkCommander. (  ( COMDispatchDriver createObject:
'VisualWorks.SmalltalkCommander' ) inspect )

The COMServer  image is a developper image with COMConnect inside.
Are there any more settings to do ?

--
Manfred Ursprung
---

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Don't getting started the Help Site, the Tutorial and the Education Centre

2. PLEASE DON'T LAUGH....I need help with some 32-bit declares in WordBasic

3. Help: Need to use Tk.h and don't know how

4. URGENT HELP NEEDED: Apache2 couldn't start

5. clipper 5.2e program don't start in fullscreen under nt

6. The EXE module don't started with WIN 95 ;-(

7. regexp -start, -lineanchor don't combine well

8. coderwiki.com is starting and needs you!

9. coderwiki.com is starting and needs you!

10. Can't start vw30 [was: Can't start vwnc30]