URGENT UK Smalltalk recruitment for New York
Author Message
 URGENT UK Smalltalk recruitment for New York

Our client is visiting the UK next week to recruit up to 8 Smalltalk developers
at different levels.

They currently work with Parc Place Smalltalk but will consider any version
of Smalltalk.

They will be conducting interviews in London 17-21 June and offers will be
made to sucessful candidates for a Aug-Oct start.

Salaries are in the range $70-100,000 plus relocation plus benefits.

If you are a European Smalltalk professional and you will be able to attend
an interview in London next week please call me on +44 1923 224481
or fax a resume to +44 1923 224493 or mail me.

Kevin Williamson
Consultancy Manager, Informatiq Consulting

Sun, 29 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. New York New York Smalltalk (Job)

2. Great Smalltalk Opportunities: Financial SW, New York, Palo Alto, UK

3. US - New York City - Smalltalk Developers - 3 Major New Projects

4. US-New York/New Jersey: Smalltalk and C++ programmers needed

5. New York Smalltalk User's Group and Cincom Hosting Smalltalk Solutions Day in New York City

6. Ada Jobs: SouthWest, UK - MDM Recruitment

7. !!!Invitation to New York Smalltalk User Group activities!!!

8. Exciting Smalltalk/C++ project in New York

9. Sveral Smalltalk positions open in NEW YORK and LONDON

10. SmallTalk vs C++ Challenge! 8/17/95 New York City

11. NEW YORK SMALLTALK (JOB)

12. Smalltalk contract pos available in New York