DST and Java Interop
Author Message
 DST and Java Interop

People frequently ask about DST and Java Interoperability.  Thanks to
Len Lutomski and Magnus Schwartz, we have a white paper on this.

Visit:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ :8080/CincomSmalltalkWiki/VW+Downloads

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:34:47 GMT
 DST and Java Interop
I was wondering: I downloaded the sample java code in CosNaming.zip.
The first thing I saw was Client.class, and I thought great!!  But
then, I noticed it was the *only* class without a .java file to go
with it.  Is that a mistake?

Quote:
> People frequently ask about DST and Java Interoperability.  Thanks to
> Len Lutomski and Magnus Schwartz, we have a white paper on this.

> Visit:

> http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com:8080/CincomSmalltalkWiki/VW+Downloads

Fri, 14 May 2004 02:37:14 GMT
 DST and Java Interop
Probably!  I'll check into it
Quote:

> I was wondering: I downloaded the sample java code in CosNaming.zip.
> The first thing I saw was Client.class, and I thought great!!  But
> then, I noticed it was the *only* class without a .java file to go
> with it.  Is that a mistake?

>>People frequently ask about DST and Java Interoperability.  Thanks to
>>Len Lutomski and Magnus Schwartz, we have a white paper on this.

>>Visit:

>>http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com:8080/CincomSmalltalkWiki/VW+Downloads

Fri, 14 May 2004 03:12:11 GMT

1. Python, CORBA, and Borland Java interop?

2. Interop JAVA / Tcl ?

3. DST ORB & JAVA ORB

4. Computing Shifts - Platforms, Interop, Systems -- how well does smalltalk fit into the new landscape

5. C interop problem

6. C interop with Fortran arrays

7. Fortran/C string interop?

8. ISO_C_BINDING / C interop question

9. F2003- C interop for Struct with union type

10. F2003: C interop binding labels

11. C String Interop

12. cut/paste interop with SUN OpenWindows