Digitalk Update 2.0 -> Visual Smalltalk 3.0
Author Message
 Digitalk Update 2.0 -> Visual Smalltalk 3.0

Hi,
does anyone know, what's the current price for an update from
Digitalks Smalltalk V 2.0/win32 to Visual Smalltalk 3.0. In
february there was an offer from Digitalk for about 395 US$.
(I'm a registered Digitalk customer)

Manfred

Sat, 18 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Digitalk Update 2.0 -> Visual Smalltalk 3.0
I just bought an upgrade (win32 -> visual smalltalk) which now costs $600.
A lot of the cost would seem to be the inclusion of parts.  After asking
around I went with window builder pro/sub panes/wigit kit pro.  Which
are really wonderfull to use and have a lower memory footprint.    The
Digitalk parts manuals are still on the shelf...

The visual smalltalk (at least in the USA) is shipping cdrom and floppy.
 The CD is a lot better than dealing with the 9 floppies.   Digitalk
took down my american express # and sent the upgrade right out.

Mon, 20 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. MAPI interface in ParcPlace-Digitalk Visual Smalltalk 3.0

2. digitalk 2.0 -> parcplace 2.0

3. Digitalk Smalltalk /V ver. 3.0 for windows

4. Q: Migrating Smalltalk/V 2.0 --> Visual Smalltalk 3.0

5. Is Digitalk Smalltalk V/WIN 2.0 Dead?

6. Problem with DDE in Digitalk's Smalltalk for OS/2 2.0

7. Wanted : Digitalk Smalltalk/V Windows (2.0)

8. Does Digitalk Visual Smalltalk work with Win95?

9. Digitalk Visual Smalltalk

10. RAM requirement for Digitalk's Visual Smalltalk