Attention Cincom Smalltalk Goodie Developers
Author Message
 Attention Cincom Smalltalk Goodie Developers

We are fast approaching the release of Cincom Smalltalk (Fall 2003
Edition) - we expect to release in November.  If you are a contributor
of goodies to VisualWorks or ObjectStudio, we need any and all updates
from you by October 15th - if you want them included in the upcoming
release.
James Robertson, Product Manager, Cincom Smalltalk
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 26 Feb 2006 04:27:17 GMT

1. New Cincom Smalltalk Developer Survey

2. U.S./ MO, KS, /ATTENTION ALL SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS

3. Cincom Announces Cincom Smalltalk's latest Release

4. Cincom announces Cincom Smalltalk January 2000

5. DOOM-type game goodie at Cincom?

6. Attention: Canadian Clarion Developers

7. It's Cincom, not CinCom :)

8. An Envy/Developer Goodie from Smalltalker-Pro v3.0 (fwd)

9. An Envy/Developer Goodie from Smalltalker-Pro v3.0

10. ATTENTION ATTENTION

11. New Cincom Smalltalk Survey, 7/24/03

12. Cincom Smalltalk Public repository question