VW COM-Connect OPC-Server
Author Message
 VW COM-Connect OPC-Server

Hello there,

we want to access a PLC Siemens S7 from our VisualWorks program.
Siemens provides an OPC-Server (OPC: OLE for process control)
which - in principle - can be accessed via COM-connect.
Has anybody solved problem and implemented the appropriate
Interface for the OPC-Server?

Best regards,

        Stephan Pontow

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:42:38 GMT

1. Problems in connecting OPC-Server with LabVIEW 5.1.1

2. My OPC client app hangs when the OPC server dissapears from the net

3. Smalltalk (VW) connected to a Web server

4. Server error when connecting to news.softvelocity.com with MS Outlook Express

5. connect to running python COM server

6. In-process COM server in VW

7. Retrieve an Integer array from OPC Server in Labview

8. opc server

9. An ASCII register for Modbus in OPC server?

10. OPC Error: Opto22 Server w/ Datasocket Client

11. comunication between opc server and a generic labview application

12. How to set OPC Server update rates with DataSocket