Image file from VW3.0
Author Message
 Image file from VW3.0

Quote:
>Hi,  I have created an image file using VW3.0 (commerical version). As I
>tried to load that image file into the non-commerical VW3.0, it gave me an
>error. Could anyone tell me if it was the case, or did I miss something
>important during the installation process of VW3.0 nc?

The two image formats just aren't compatible.

Paolo Bonzini

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. image file name changed on image save

2. TCL code to extract image information from uploaded image file

3. file-out from Envy image for use in non-envy image

4. IMAQ Vision - Writing Image Files: File Format

5. import Image vs from PIL import Image vs import PIL.Image

6. Problems and Dictionary>>copy-Bug in VW3 and VW7

7. Using multiple printers in VW3.1

8. VW3.1 LookPolicy

9. VW3.1/VW5i: String not terminated in DLLCC function

10. Era Clock (VW3.0)

11. VW3. DLL$C connect: externalObjectNotFoundSignal

12. Looking for VW3.0