OBJECT ORIENTED OPEN HOUSE- August 25 & 26
Author Message
 OBJECT ORIENTED OPEN HOUSE- August 25 & 26

ObjectSpace Open House

    Friday, August 25, 2-6pm
    Saturday, August 26, 9am-1pm

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for a company that
specializes in Object Technology? Our doors are open to talented
professionals who can appreciate a unique organization dedicated to
providing an open environment that allows technical professionals a
chance to develop new technologies that solve our clients business
objectives. Please fax or email your resume IMMEDIATELY and you will
be contacted to schedule an interview at our corporate headquarters in
Dallas, meeting directly with our hiring and technical managers.

ObjectSpace develops and markets object-oriented products using Smalltalk
and C++ and provides training and consulting in object technology. We
also have strong technical interests in the following areas: CORBA,
OODBMS, Constraint-Based programming, Rule-Based programming,
Prototype-Based (Classless) Languages, as well as Agent Technology,
Design Patterns, Biological Systems, Cognitive Science, and OOA/OOD.

Our free-thinking environment is exceptional and we offer a lucrative
stock option plan, competitive salaries, and outstanding benefits, as
well as unparalleled opportunity for long-term technical growth. If you
have advanced language skills and don't want to miss the opportunity
of your professional lifetime, please join us at the ObjectSpace
Open House.

To participate, please fax your resume to ObjectSpace at 214.663.3959,

forward to seeing you there!

Sat, 31 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reuse News - Week Ending: 25 August 1995 - 95-08-25.txt [1/1]

2. REXXLIST Digest - 25 Jan 1994 to 26 Jan 1 - Reply

3. TO UK HDL USERS: Verilog events at Silicon Design, Oct 25-26

4. Problem with low level HD I/O (int 25/26)

5. TO UK HDL USERS: Verilog events at Silicon Design, October 25-26

6. Fw: Jforum: ICFP 2000 Programming Contest, August 26-29, 2000

7. Clarion Magazine Weekly Summary For August 26 - Sept 1, 2001

8. ICFP 2000 Programming Contest, August 26-29, 2000

9. Call for Participation : PLILP 92, August 26-28, 1992, Leuven

10. ICFP 2000 Programming Contest, August 26-29, 2000

11. Call for Participation : PLILP 92, August 26-28, 1992, Leuven

12. Call for Participation : PLILP 92, August 26-28, 1992, Leuven