DB Connect for 4D?
Author Message
 DB Connect for 4D?

We're looking at migrating a 4D database from an older version on a Mac to a
new release under windows.  There will be significant schema evolution
involved in the process, and it seemed that perhaps VW might make the
process easier.

So, anyone know of a DB Connect for 4D (4th Dimension) databases?

I suspect an ODBC connect package will work for the Windows side, but I'd
still need to find something for the Mac side.  All suggestions welcome.

Arbor Intelligent Systems -- http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 DB Connect for 4D?
That is something I will need in a few months, too.

Regards from Berlin
Heinz-Geerd Neumann

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DB Connect for 4D?

2. Connecting to a 4D database

3. Help with Oracle DB Connect on PowerMac

4. VisualWorks Sybase/MS-SQL DB Connect

5. Problem connecting to db on another machine.

6. I need a middleware for connect clipper with other DB.

7. ~ PHP script to connect to Ingres DB - how ???

8. DB::connect() no longer works

9. Unable to connect to DB with ORATCL33

10. connect to DB - HOWO ?

11. connecting to db from asp with tcl?

12. Connect to the Oracle DB...