ExternalInterface and qT (GTK)
Author Message
 ExternalInterface and qT (GTK)

Hi all,

Following the recent subject on DLL C I had the following thought.

Theoritically it could be possible to build a 'headless' Smalltalk
application that uses the latest qT (or GTK) as GUI I presume.

Anyone did anything in that direction ?

Regards,

Alain

Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:11:39 GMT
 ExternalInterface and qT (GTK)

Quote:
> Following the recent subject on DLL C I had the following thought.

> Theoritically it could be possible to build a 'headless' Smalltalk
> application that uses the latest qT (or GTK) as GUI I presume.

> Anyone did anything in that direction ?

Not with VW as far as I know.  There used to be a Qt-based Squeak with
native widgets, and I wrote the GNU Smalltalk GUI layer to use Tk as
its underlying cross-platform set of widgets.  It works well under
Windows and X.

Paolo

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 00:26:47 GMT

1. Qt/Tcl, Qt-Tcl, Qt Tcl

2. qt or gtk?

3. QT && GTK libs

4. Tk,GTK or Qt ?

5. Python + MySQL + Qt/Gtk(or somethink like that)

6. tcl with non-tk ( qt / gtk+ )

7. Now parsing gtk/gtk.h

8. Ruby-gtk, Gtk::Text question

9. GTK an GTK ada problemes