JOBS - Smalltalk and Java positions in ISRAEL
Author Message
 JOBS - Smalltalk and Java positions in ISRAEL

Entity object technology is a dynamic Israeli start-up with unique
technological expertise and international recognition.

We are currently involved in an effort for developing a unique product
based on an advanced business-oriented methodology, using a diverse
set of state-of-the-art technologies and tools such as Smalltalk,
Java, RDBMSs, and CORBA.

We are currently seeking top-notch professionals to join our team of
developers. Openings include junior level positions requiring only
experience in object-oriented programming as well as senior positions
requiring extensive background in Smalltalk, Java, or CORBA.

If you are living in Israel or are considering relocation, and if you
want a job which will be both challenging and fulfilling, we believe
we can offer the most attractive opportunity in Israel.

For details contact Ron Ben-natan by emailing your resume to

may be contacted.

NOTE: Although we are mainly looking for experienced SW engineers,
Israeli graduates with excellent prospects are more than welcome to
contact us.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Any Smalltalk contracts or jobs in Israel?

2. jobs in smalltalk in israel

3. IBM/Israel: Open Positions in Functional Formal Verification

4. Job in Israel

5. Looking for CORBA/Java/Smalltalk/E-Commerce position

6. OO ARCHITECT/ JAVA, CORBA, SMALLTALK - FULL TIME POSITION

7. Smalltalk and Java positions in Sweden

8. SMALLTALK, JAVA CONSULTANTS - U.S. Permanenet Positions Only -

9. TORONTO-SMALLTALK VISUALAGE/JAVA P/A-Full Time Position

10. 6/26 List of Smalltalk/Java positions/contracts

11. SMALLTALK VISUALAGE/JAVA P/A-Full Time Position

12. 62 smalltalk/JAVA and C++ openings...(new positions included 2/24/97)