Question on Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)...
Author Message
 Question on Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)...

Hi!

I've just gotten involved in a new project involving  'Enterprise
Application Integration' (i.e. the integration of our separate products).  I
looking for related:
1. Architectural or design patterns
2. Frameworks
3. Products
4. Information, white papers, articles or books

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Rusty
Rusty Williamson
Sr. Systems Architect
GERS Retail Systems
http://www.*-*-*.com/
The Object Workshop
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Home Page
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~rusty/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Question on Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)...
Hi Rusty,

Quote:

> Hi!

> I've just gotten involved in a new project involving  'Enterprise
> Application Integration' (i.e. the integration of our separate products).

Would you tell us a bit more about what kind of products
would you like to integrate. What
platforms/languages/problem domain/ ...

Quote:
> I looking for related:
> 1. Architectural or design patterns
> 2. Frameworks
> 3. Products
> 4. Information, white papers, articles or books

We are lining more and more to XML and SOAP to loosely
integrate different IT systems together. We are trying to
push other providers to go XML, if not, then we are trying
to make OO wrappers around their products.

Janko

Quote:

> Any help will be appreciated!

> Thanks,
> Rusty
> Rusty Williamson
> Sr. Systems Architect
> GERS Retail Systems
> http://www.gers.com/
> The Object Workshop
> http://home.san.rr.com/williamson/
> Home Page
> http://www.znet.com/~rusty/

Janko Mivsek
Systems Architect
EraNova d.o.o.
Pod hribom 55
SI-1000 Ljubljana
Slovenia
phone: +386 1 5816 232
fax: +386 1 5816 231

www.eranova.si

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Enterprise Application Devopment Platform for VAST 5.0

2. Updated Enterprise Application Development Platform

3. How to add integration to a Labview 2.2 application

4. Help integration Tk into existing X application

5. Application Integration

6. SYSTEM INTEGRATION ENGINEER(IX, JAVA, Automated Integration, Clearcase, JPython)

7. Search good application VRML/EAI for demonstration

8. EAI and Java applications

9. How to add joystick support to an EAI application

10. 5.0i Enterprise question: using StORE source management

11. urgent question to maintain the ada-language inside the enterprise

12. EAI and coding to the EAI