Calling an external program
Author Message
 Calling an external program

I'm trying to call a executable code (ebb) that was generated
with CSet++ and linked with a library (libebb.a).
When I call the program using UNIXProcess execute: or
AbtProgramStarter startProgram of the Smalltalk, the following
message appear:

Quote:
>Could not load program ebb
>Symbol __DestructSOMBase in ./libebb.a is undefined
>Could not load library libebb.a
>Error was: Exec format error

I had done tests from command line from current directory or other
directory and could do execute it. Tests calling other code that is
not linked with libraries was done and executed. The problem occur
only with this code and this library. I could not find the symbol
*DestructSOMBase* anywhere.
All paths were setted.

Does anybody have a clue?
Thanks in advance,

--
Andre Sousa Dantas de Araujo

Campinas - SP - Brasil

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. calling an external program, and running it miminized

2. Calling an external program in MF NetExpress

3. Calling an external program

4. Calling an external program

5. calling an external program

6. When I call an external program from Labview, how can I embed the interface into the front panel?

7. call external programs & .hlp files in Win32For

8. Calling external program from MVS REXX

9. How to queue input and call external program

10. Calling external programs

11. NB: calling external programs in windows

12. How to call external programs from Scheme?