A room for being rich
Author Message
 A room for being rich

HOW TO MAKE THE MAXIMUM MINTMAIL COMMISSIONS
HERE IS A TIP ?G
Almost everyone would love to get paid email?I And with our automated
system, we make it super easy for you to refer others to MintMail and then
get paid on the e-mails that THEY receive, too ?I
  In fact, we go one step further yet; we ALSO pay you for every email that
is
received by the people referred by YOUR referrals ?I
See http://www.*-*-*.com/
how this can add up to hundreds of dollars in commissions for you every
month.
Your referral link is: http://www.*-*-*.com/
You can begin referring people to your Referral Link and start earning
money immediately ?I
The easiest way is by simply adding the following statement to the bottom
of every personal email you send out:

Earn a dime every time you receive email?I
Sign up FREE at: http://www.*-*-*.com/
OR?K?K..
Get paid cash every time you receive email?I
Sign up FREE at: http://www.*-*-*.com/

You can also use the above ads anywhere where advertising is accepted
including hundreds of FREE classified ad sites on the Web.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:43:58 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. Mainframe Programming Chat Rooms?

3. Schedule and Room Booking Software

4. room scheduling problem

5. Operating Room Log

6. Hotel Room Booking System

7. scheduling rooms and people

8. IRC Chat Rooms??

9. need more room for a report filter or some other idea

10. Room share at Tools'USA 94